Metallic Nail Dust - Gold
How to Apply
- Prepare the nail, file, and Cleanse
- Apply on a thin layer of base coat, cure 2 minutes under the UV Lamp*
- Apply on a thin layer of preferred colour and cure 2 minutes under the UV Lamp*
- Apply another thin layer of preferred colour and cure for another 2 minutes under UV Lamp*
- Using a nail art brush, apply mermaid glitter powder into the tacky layer of gel by 'brushing' on.
- Apply on a thin layer of top coat, cure 2 minutes under the UV Lamp*
- The gel will be sticky: This is normal!!
- Wipe the nail with cleanser (isopropyl alcohol) to remove the sticky residue for high shine finish.
*Recommended curing times are based on a 36-watt UV Lamp. Increase cure times if using other lamps.
- Place some foil under the nail while applying so that any glitter will not be wasted.
- Use a flat gel brush or your finger to pat down the glitter.
- Use a brush dipped in cleanser to remove any glitter that is on the skin around the nail
- Avoid direct sunlight or extreme exposure to LED or UV light.
- Actual colours may vary from displayed digital images