Sugar Rose Gold Glitter Set
Instant Glamour the hottest, luxury press on nails in the UK.
Are you tired of having your fingernails look unattractive? Perhaps you bite your nails, and they are short, ragged, and jagged. Maybe you do not always do a good job putting nail polish on and it never quite looks the way you want it to before that big party or night out. The last thing you want to do is spend a ton of money and time going to a nail salon to have your nails done professionally, but you are not sure what other options you may have. Beautiful nails are never far away from you when you make use of our Instant Glamour press on nails, you can simply have the beautiful nails you have always wanted.
An Easy Way to Get New Nails
Using our Instant Glamour nails gives you a fast and easy way to transform your fingernails in an instant. Our nails can provide you with the luxurious look you want for that party, special date, or even just for everyday wear. You will find an incredible array of colors to select from for your nails, and our nails are crafted to fit nearly any size so that you will get just what you need. You can choose glamorous nails that match your outfits perfectly, so you have the ideal accessory that will certainly get you noticed.
Just Press Them On
The great thing about press-on nails is how simple they are for you to use. All you need is some nail glue and / or adhesive tabs and the set of nails you desire, and you can get to work applying your nails yourself. You do not need to be an expert manicurist or makeup artist to do the job, and with just a little bit of work, you can get stunning fingernails for any occasion.
Order Your Nails Today
If you have never tried press-on nails before, now is the time for you to get started and try them for yourself so you can see what you can do with them.
All our nails come complete with a full accessory set, and include a full 24 nails (sizes 0 -9 ) so you don’t have to worry about the complication of measuring which sizes you need to fit.
Do I need to measure my nails to get the right size ?
No you don’t, each box contains a full set of 24 tips. Two sets of size 0-9, so will fits pretty much anyone !
Which nail adhesive shall I use?
For short term use (1-2 days)- Nail adhesive tabs, For long term use (1-2 weeks)- Nail glue. Try to use both together for the long lasting wear and to prevent from popping off by itself randomly. We include both nail adhesive tabs and IBD 5 Second Nail glue with our nail orders.
Are your nails reusable?
Yes all nails are reusable! If you prefer nail glue, we would suggest purchasing an inexpensive electric nail file so you can gently buff away any built up glue on the back of the nails to clean up before you reuse it.
What comes with my nail purchase?
All nail set purchases come with a mini nail file, a nail buffer, a wooden stick, an alcohol wipe, a storage box and detailed instructions on how to apply/remove your press on nails. Nail glue and nail adhesive tabs so you can choose which is best for you or glue/tab combo both are included with nail purchase
How to Apply your press on nails
- You will need your prep kit Nail tabs and Glue (all included in your purchase)
- File down your nails as short as possible using the nail file
- With the Orange wooden stick push back your cuticals
- Using the nail buffer, buff the nail surface to make a ‘key’ for your choice of adhesive
- Clean all nails thoroughly with the alcohol wipe
- Now you’re ready to apply :
Quick Tip : Nail Adhesive Tab will last 1 – 2 days; Nail Glue will last 1 – 2 weeks
You can use the tabs and glue together to stop ‘pop off’
- Select your sizes for each nail and lay them out on the table in order (so you don’t get them mixed up !)
- Apply a tab or thin coat of glue (which ever you have decided on) to your nail, place the nail centrally onto the nail bed and hold down for 20 – 30 secs.
- You may want to gently file the nail tips to your desired shape or length, make sure you wipe off any dust if you do so.
- You’re Done ! Enjoy your fabulous new look, and remember nails are jewels not tools, treat them kindly and they will last you longer J