All our products are specially selected from suppliers around the world, our selection of Nail Vinyls are handmade in Los Angeles California by the Twinkle T Sisters and we are very proud to be working with them.
This sheet includes 48 Vinyl’s (2 in each circle)
Use Tweezers to grab outer corner of cyclone. Lift up cyclone completely off the sheet. Slowly place down inside of cyclone onto your nail, working your way out.
- Begin by painting your choice of base polish onto your nails
- Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails
- Once thoroughly dried use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place it onto your nail
- Apply your second choice of polish over your nail vinyl
- While the polish is still wet, remove carefully your nail vinyl from your nail
- Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure !
Good to Know
Use tweezers to lift your vinyls, the oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
Remove the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet, once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.