All our products are specially selected from suppliers around the world, our selection of Nail Vinyls are handmade in Los Angeles California by the Twinkle T Sisters and we are very proud to be working with them.
The variety sheet is your best possible choice if you’d like to try multiple vinyls but want to budget yourself as best you can.
Each sheet contains 125 Variety Cyclones, 21 Oval Cyclones, 28 Triangle Cyclones, 36 Cyclones, 20 Heart Cyclones and 16 Square Cyclones
- Begin by painting your choice of base polish onto your nails
- Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails
- Once thoroughly dried use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place it onto your nail
- Apply your second choice of polish over your nail vinyl
- While the polish is still wet, remove carefully your nail vinyl from your nail
- Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure !
Good to Know
Use tweezers to lift your vinyls, the oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
Remove the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet, once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.